DIGITAL POSTER REQUIREMENTS SUBMISSION
Submission deadline is September 28, 2018.
- You MUST create your poster in PowerPoint (or other program) using the 16:9 ratio resolution setting in landscape format.
- Save the final slide as a .PDF file that includes the author’s name, last name first, and poster title.
- The filename of your PDF will be auto-converted to the poster number once it is uploaded, but please make sure that your file’s name starts with a letter or a number (no symbols) and ends in .pdf or .PDF for the upload system to recognize it.
DIGITAL POSTER SUGGESTIONS
Use a Sans Serif Font (Arial, Calibri, Tahoma, Verdana) with minimal font size 5.
- Use a dark background color with light color text to make it easier to read.
- Avoid long sections of text.
- Please include the following headings: 1) Introduction 2) Methods 3) Results 4) Discussion/Conclusion.
- Be sure that all graphs, charts and images are readable.
NEW THIS YEAR: ABSTRACT PRESENTATIONS
In addition to your submitted poster (above), you have the option of presenting your abstract in one of the following formats:
1. Traditional poster format (as submitted above); minimum font size 5; please include the following headings: 1) Introduction 2) Methods 3) Results 4) Discussion/Conclusion
2. *NEW* Mini slide presentation; minimum font size 8-10. Four slides maximum (excluding title slide) with the following headings: 1) Introduction 2) Methods 3) Results 4) Discussion/Conclusion
Please note that the time allocated to each abstract presentation is the same regardless of the format used.
Please upload your poster files associated with each abstract.
You do not need to upload all posters at once if you have more than one to submit - you will be able to return to this upload page.
Note: The button for file selection under each abstract title only chooses which file you intend to upload. You MUST press the submit button at the bottom of the page to initiate the upload of your file(s).
You Must Be Logged In
This Reminders tab will display for your scheduled lectures 15 minutes before start time and for new messages waiting.